Saturday 3 August 2013

Raspberry Banana Smoothie

Just a quick post from me this morning, I just had to share this recipe!
Yesterday I bought one of the smoothies that where I work sells, it was called "Raspberry Heaven" and it was certainly true to it's name because it didn't even last long enough for me to take a picture, but I did manage to get one of my pals in the coffee shop part of the farm shop to tell me the ingredients, although I've added some of my own!

1 banana
Half a glass of frozen raspberries
A handful of frozen blueberries
6 strawberries
Splash of almond milk/coconut/soy

I like my smoothies slightly slushy, icy and thick, but if you don't, simply don't use frozen berries!


 Load up your instrument of torture (I used a blender because it works better) and blitz the fruit until smooth, add a little milk and pour into a glass!


This recipe would work perfectly to make dairy free ice cream if all of the fruit was frozen before hand, but that's a recipe for another post and I'm happy with my smoothie for now!



It made a filling breakfast which packed a whopping amount of flavour, this is definitely going to become a staple recipe!



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...