Monday 10 June 2013

New Addition

Depending on whether you follow me on Twitter you may or may not have seen that we have a new addition to the family.

Meet Nellie, all the way from Leistershire.


You've met Pip and Wisp, but they're shooting dogs, so my mummy needed one of her own,


We used to have Millie, but sadly she passed away a few months ago and mum now feels ready to love a new pup but she still wanted one with an attitude, so it had to be another terrier.


She's a little Jack Russell X Norfolk Terrier, bright as a button and absolutely delicious.








She's won all of us over, although some took a little more convincing than others.. (ahem Wisp)





7 comments:

  1. Hand over the puppy and no one gets hurt...I jest but that dog is ADORABLE! What camera do you use btw - good shots!

    nicholawithanh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's such a pickle! These photos were actually a mix of my sister's iphone and my blackberry! But normally it's a Lumix FS10 x

      Delete
  2. SUCH a cutie... I have been drooling over your twitter all day :D
    Still 2 more years til I can have a dog of my own, totally can't wait!
    She's such a beauty and will be loads fun to play with over the summer, can't wait to see more of her
    x x x

    http://lalangostaymi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh how exciting!!! I prefer dogs over cats so much, have you got a breed in mind? She's such a distraction all the time! Xxx

      Delete
  3. She's so cute! Following so I can see more pictures! xx

    LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH this makes me want a puppy so bad!!! So freakin adorable!

    Teffy || Teffys Perks Blog

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome to take over pup duties ;) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...