Monday 15 July 2013

Staring At Stars

Like the last few days, today was hot, hot, hot, but unlike the last few days, I was able to enjoy the heat and sunshine without being at work, and this became an excuse to get a little snap happy with the macro lens...




..And gorge myself upon the raspberries growing in the garden, resulting in several nettle stings.






We are literally inundated with blackcurrants, I have never seen so many before, so I'm on the serious lookout to make something that isn't blackcurrant coulis or jam!



This dress from Staring At Stars is the best summer dress I've found. I unearthed it in the Urban Outfitters sale for something like £25, sadly it's sold out but there are similar ones on Asos, like this and this. It's so light and comfy, doesn't cling and hides any possible food babies.










2 comments:

  1. What a lovely place to live where you can go rummaging around for raspberries in your back garden :) I look forward to lots of fruity recipes soon please x x x

    {The Lobster & Me}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Springer Spaniel in the garden!! I miss the countryside!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...