Wednesday 27 February 2013

February Favourites

1st March is rolling around, I hope you're going to make some Welsh Cakes, I'm not even Welsh and I'm looking forward to them.
This month has gone hellishly quickly and I'm sorry about the lack of blog posts this past week but I've been doing my mock A levels oh, the unbounded joy that they bring.
I haven't got a great deal of favourites this month so I thought I'd throw in a few of my phone photos of what I've been up to.


My amazing boyfriend brought me back a chocolate ski from Austria


I roasted a chicken (apologies poor blackberry quality)
Eating breakfast like a king: porridge made with coconut milk with honey and chopped banana

My boyfriend has a real knack at knowing exactly what I like, especially when it comes to jewellery, which, from what I've heard is pretty rare.
He surprised me on Valentine's day with these beauties from Helen Odor and I've worn them nearly every day since.




I recently rediscovered this little Estee Lauder blush and bronzer quad, my favourites are the bottom left, Pink Kiss, because it's so fun and the bronzer, Bronze Goddess, which doesn't look like much but is nearly beating Benefit's Hoola for the make up bag spot.

Top: Nude Rose 11, Rosewood 13 Bottom: Pink Kiss 02, Bronze Goddess 01

Nude Rose, Rosewood, Pink Kiss, Bronze Goddess
I popped into Primark (one of the extensive range of shops that Ipswich has to offer... Not!) and I saw this blouse

 
The pattern isn't unlike the Willow pattern we have on our plates and bowls etc, which I personally think is really pretty and at £12 I couldn't find a reason not to buy it.
Now, in the shop this had rhinestones on the collar, I don't like rhinestones so I pulled them off, if you're doing the same, be careful, but it should be fine.



Finally, this MUA palette has been lying unopened in my make up drawer and I've really liked it. It's called the "Undressed" palette and it's a bit of a no brainer that it's a wanna be Naked palette!



 The colours are great but you need a primer to make them last all day.

 

My favourites are 2nd on the top row, for all over eyelid, 3rd on the top row for my brows and 4th on the bottom row for my crease and eyeliner.

Shade 2











2 comments:

  1. Welsh cakes sound like a very good idea! Just had a little look at your blog, and it's lovely, I love the recipes, and I also am in 6th form so I can relate to it wellxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I love Welsh cakes :) I love the blouse from Primark, really really beautiful :)

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...