Tuesday 5 March 2013

Nike ID

Before Christmas I was really into running, then Christmas came with its tasty treats and delectable dishes and I was lured away from running, instead, ending up on the sofa with a tin of Quality Streets in my lap.
Running injuries sent me to the doctor and after suggesting I needed some specific running trainers, I may have had a little splurge...

 
They're the Nike Free Run Hybrid and they are so great to run in and are really light. What surprised me was that in normal trainers the tounge part of the shoe is only attatched at the base but with these there isn't really a tounge at all, and the shoe is almost like a sock.


I am aware of how bright they are, I took inspiration from Rose, and I love them to bits!



I customised them on Nike ID which is such a great service, you can customise nearly every one of their shoes, whether you'd like them flowery, or neon like mine is up to you!


2 comments:

  1. I love Nike ID Customize! I have purple and green Lunar Glide 4+ with my initials. I think this summer I'll treat myself to a new pair. They're the best!

    Lily xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I, my mother went to a conference and they were there talking about the ID customize, it's such a cool idea x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...