Wednesday 13 February 2013

Chocolate Chew Balls



This is the quickest and easiest recipe ever, it's a twist on the normal cornflake cupcakes in a recipe that was given to me by my friend Lowri after I mucked up making toffee for a Banoffee Pie.
I apologise in advance for the poor quality of the photos, this was done in a rush before supper so I only had my Blackberry to hand.

You will need:
1 can of condensed milk
Cornflakes (I used about half a medium box)
Chocolate of your choice
Porridge oats (about a handful)

Apologies, this recipe is based on guesstimates!

First melt your chocolate, I had lots of little chocolates to use up, hence why mine is a Heinz 57 but in the end, chocolate is chocolate.




















The triple threat

 Next grab a large bowl to put the cornflakes in, add the chocolate and condensed milk. Seeing as these cornflakes were all that I had, I prayed that there would be enough.



             






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They weren't. So in went a handful of oats...
 
 
 
 
Mix that all together and dollop into cupcake cases and voila!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...