Friday 28 June 2013

Best of June

I've decided to change the name of my monthly favourites to "Best of June" or whatever month because it seems a lot of people use the term "monthly favourites" and I wanted to be a tad different.

1. CRUMBS
Crumbs is a Youtube channel and blog by sisters Claire and Lucy.
They film the most fabulous recipes and I'm hooked, my favourites (and soon to be tested) are miso soup and posh mac and cheese, scrummy!



2. Quinoa
Quinoa is something I have only really discovered this month, and I'm in love!!
I've used it in lots of things, from my skinny stir fry (below) to a salad with tuna, avocado and edamame!


3. Nellie
I won't stop going on about her, I'm a woman possessed, she's adorable.
Today we put the shopping on the floor and turned around to see that she was proudly trotting away with a chicken drumstick in her mouth, she had gone into the bag, into the packet and found her loot. Needless to say we're a packet of chicken down.


4. My new Zara heels
Did I get these a week before they went into the Zara sale? Yes.
Am I bitter about it? A bit.
The photo below is the only real good one I have of them, they're the ones that the world and his wife have, black strappy with a gold heel, they are so beautiful, but definitely the most painful pair I own due to the lack of platform


5. Clean & Clear Morning Energy moisturiser
I've had this for ages but never really appreciated it, it's just your standard fab moisturiser but after you put it on it gives you a "glow", very nice, I need that in the mornings.



5 comments:

  1. Never heard of Crumbs - I will have to check out their channel :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're quite small, I only recently discovered them! X

      Delete
  2. I love clean&clear, don't know how I'd survive without it!
    Chloe Xx
    www.everyones-perfect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia looks so cute so does nelly J xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I have these Zara heels in orange...also bought them just before the sale, so annoying!! Completely agree with you though, they're gorgeous but so painful. Oh well, the pain is worth it! X
    splashofsilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...