Thursday 20 June 2013

My Year On Instagram

I don't have an iphone, I really wish I did because it'd make my life so much easier, it seems, and they also seem to be better than a Blackberry, but all of these were taken on a tablet, not one I'd recommend unless you understand Samsung (I don't). Hey ho, never mind, these are the photos I've popped up on Instagram this year:

1. Ellie and I at our best friend's 17th 2. Making Banoffee Pie for J for Valentines day! 3. Healthy pancakes with peanut butter.

1. Valentine's roses from J 2. J sent me this of where he was skiing whilst I was stuck revising- Jealous! 3. Making some fruity and plain soda bread.

1. Flowers that my mumma got sent for helping with a horse accident! 2. Pip & Wisp 3. Scones that my neighbour baked, she still hasn't given me the recipe ;)!

1. Amazing cupcakes that someone in my village made. 2. Trialing recipes for my birthday party (hoisin duck) 3. Seriously healthy rocky road!

1. A beautiful bracelet that a friend got me for my birthday. 2. Baking marathon, cookies, treacle tart and brownies (which were in the oven) 3. 1 year ago before our sixth form ball, my ball this year is next week!

1 & 2. Bombarding my followers with pictures of our new pup Nelly. 3. Keri Smith journal, this is so cool, especially if you love art like me! 4. Addicted to frozen berries and to fruit!

I am aware that most of these are of food, that's because most of what I think about is food... Sometimes I go to bed looking forward to breakfast, I lead an exciting life.

5 comments:

  1. You can't beat a good instagram post!!
    I love how you have filled it into a year, always gives it a nice flow and shows how much of a busy bee you have been! :)
    Emily xx
    My Ginger Bread Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been posting on Instagram as much as I should have.. Whoopsie!
      Thanks though Emily! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Hey hun!
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    this look amazing and your blog as well!
    amazing content and great lay-out!
    check my blog if you want and keep in touch:)
    xoxo
    Vicky

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky! I'm so glad you like it, I'm checking it out now! Xx

      Delete
  3. Instajizzle is the way forward! I love all your cute pup pics on there :)
    x x x

    {The Lobster & Me}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...