Monday 8 April 2013

Tropical Jeans

Today was probably one of the nicest days that Suffolk has seen in a long time, the sun was shining and there was a slight breeze, even Pip and Wisp came out to join me to take some photos.

 
 

 
 
I got these jeans a few summers ago from Topshop, and these were as close as I could find online.
My shoes are TOMS and they have been a staple in my wardrobe since I was about 15, for every pair of TOMS you buy, the company then gives a pair to a child in Africa so its a good investment for something as comfy as these.
This jumper is from a shop called Beyond Retro and this jumper actually featured in one of my monthly favourites a little while ago, it was only £26 and for 100% wool I thought it was definatley worth it, they have loads of cool vintagey things so take a look, heres a similar jumper.
 
 
Now, Pip (below) is Wisp's (first photo) daughter, and she is the wiggliest and most excitable spaniel around.
 


 
 All this photo taking business meant she felt she wasn't paid enough attention and was bounding everywhere and all over me, so I had to end it there.


2 comments:

  1. Came across your blog after asking Ibbs (la langosta y mi) for blogsperation. Your dog (second picture) looks so much like my dog Keya, it's ridiculous!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She writes one of my favourite blogs! Spaniels are great, these two are so wiggly! The first two pics are of Wisp and the last two are of Pip! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...