Saturday 13 April 2013

Cybercandy

Nestled in Covent Garden's Garrick St is probably one of the best shops in the world.


Cybercandy.
My boyfriend loves American sweets, but as he can't go to his spiritual home everytime he wants a sugar fix, I had to show him this little gem.
As you go in you're greeted by a giant Willy Wonka gumball machine, then you see you are surrounded by treats from across the globe.



Milka, Hersheys and Poptarts line the walls with unusual flavours, Milka with Tuc crackers, anyone? With even the odd familiar face in fun size form popping up.

Cute?!
There are all sorts of Reece's produce,


And who knew Starburst had so many flavours and forms?!


If cereal is more your thing or you're missing home's Lucky Charms..

Ahhh smorez and oero cereal, I didn't need to know about you!
I didn't know that Freddo was so versetile!


The fun continues downstairs...


With Pick 'N' Mix, which is put into Chinese takeaway boxes!

And it gets even better when you see just how many varieties of Jelly Beans there are..


From Green Tea (my favourite) to Lychee, there's pretty much every flavour.


Someone found it pretty exciting..


And we went on the train back home with a bag of jelly beans, to play guess the flavour, and a Butterfinger bar (not what I had expected).

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love Cyber Candy! They just opened in Leeds and I savaged their shelves for Cadbury's Top Deck! = Addicted.
    Emily xx
    http://gingerbreadjourney.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their website is so good, I always get a box of treats for my sister's birthday present xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...