Wednesday 6 March 2013

I Can't Feel My Toes

Summer is definitley my favourite season, the sun, the colours, the 7 week summer holiday, not to mention kicking the whole shebang off with my birthday.
This cold weather has really made me look forward to the summer holidays, and seeing as last year was the best year in my opinion, I thought I'd share some of it with you all.


At a party with one of my best friends.



Ladylike as ever, being mischevious and lead astray by the girl in the previous photo!




This is on a bike ride with my boyfriend, we found an enormous oak tree, and ever the elegant one, I clambered up.


My favourite thing to wear in summer are little summer dresses or skater skirts like this one from Johnnie B, and I'm on the lookout already.
Mum and I went to the ice-cream parlour in Harrods, and oh, it was amazing!



I went to the south of Italy with my mother and my sister, we were right by the sea so the food was absolutely delicious.

My beautiful mother looking pretty pleased with herself



Oh how I yearn to be this tanned again!
My leavers ball with my boyfriend (I didn't leave)

Boyfriend's 18th, different occasion, same dress
 A slightly random post, but I'm feeling a bit wistful at the moment, I do wish this warm weather would hurry up, I'm fed up of living in thick clothes!

5 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely personal blog. Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! :)
    With love,
    Miriam

    http://varios-angulos.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...