Tuesday 19 March 2013

Reece's Cookies

This is so easy, it shouldn't really be classified as a recipe.
After a trip to ASDA and finding out that they have loads of American food in there, my boyfriend and I waddled off home with our arms full, and one of the things we bought were these,



To make these all you'll need are some Reece's mini peanut butter cups and either some ready-mix cookie dough or some of your own cookie dough.

If you're going with the former, simply follow the directions on the box,




Take about a tablespoonful and wrap it around a peanut butter cup,





Disappointingly my bag of Betty Crocker only allowed for 6, hey ho!


Take them out after the allotted time, don't move them until they have cooled otherwise you risk dropping your cup out the bottom, and that would be a shame, seeing as that's the best bit.

6 comments:

  1. Was it delicious?! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boyfriend devoured most of them, but I think they'd be better with my own cookie recipe, let me know if you want me to post it! x

      Delete
  2. Your blog is to die for !


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will rush out to buy everything and make them straight away. Jeez, I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look lush. I am going to buy everything and make them straight away! Your blog is source of insane good looking food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look lush. I am going to buy everything and make them straight away! Your blog is source of insane good looking food!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...