Friday 31 May 2013

May Favourites

Due to revision and birthday goings on I haven't actually many favourites this month, apart from red velvet brownies, which I have completely gorged myself on in the past two weeks, I only have three, the first being my new blusher, Dallas, by Benefit which was a birthday present from my class.



It's actually the best blusher I own, and has knocked Coralista and Dandelion (coincidentally both Benefit) off of the top spot and works with Hoola (I promise this wasn't going to be a Benefit post!) in an attempt to make me look more human.




Describing colours, tones and especially scents really isn't my forte, but i'll give it a whirl.
It's a plummy toned blush with shimmer, unlike Hoola, and I think the darker colours within the blush help you look more tanned.
And with all Benefit blushes and bronzers, it smells really good.
Always a bonus to have sweet smelling cheeks!


The second is a beautiful bracelet from my one of my oldest pals, L. She had already got me a humongous bottle of champagne but she also gave me this,



It's a bracelet with skulls threaded onto it and I love it, I think it's based on a Links Of London design a few years ago but I adore it!


Last but certainly not least is my beautiful necklace from my godmother, Jill.


There are three charms, a turquoise heart (a colour that always makes me think of her and one of my favourite colours), a little heart with a pearl and a heart tag which she had sweetly got engraved, on one side was my name, and on the other the date of my 18th birthday, I love it so much and have been wearing it non stop!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts! Lucky you :)

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realised they were all birthday things! I was very lucky xx

      Delete
  2. i really love the necklace. do you know where it was from? x

    www.savedbycake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a little snoop about and I think it's from Hurley Burley: http://www.hurleyburley.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...