Monday 20 May 2013

Graze

I have been avoiding revision at all costs and during my procrastination I spied an advert  that Graze were offering a free box, and the second half price, these boxes come through your post box on a fortnightly, weekly or even twice a week, depending on your grazing. They contain  treats chosen at random from the ones you like (you can choose which ones you don't on their site) but seeing as this was my first I was going in blind.

They come in a letterbox friendly size and there was great excitement once my parcel was popped in the post box for me to come home to after a day long art exam(one of three!)




My tasty box included a "herby bread basket", "sweet popcorn", "very nori-sh" and "shangri-la", everything is under 200 calories and the only thing knew I'd like was the sweet popcorn so I couldn't wait to try them.


Apparently this has garlic croutons, mini basil breadsticks and oregano rice crackers.



 
On the back of this it says you only need to pop (sorry, couldn't help it) in the microwave for 40 seconds... Revision food in 40 seconds?! Yes please!
 

I was really excited about these, I love any kind of oriental crackers, these are Japanese seaweed rice crackers.

 


This one was a complete surprise, it could be either hit or miss, I'm saving it to take into my exam tomorrow, it has lingonberries, pineapple, slice of almond and pumpkin seeds... Iiiinteresting..


If you go onto the Graze website and pop this code: 24P7V9C into the discount bit, you'll get your first box free, it may not be the most student friendly thing in the world, but it's really exciting to get, at least I found it exciting but that could be due to me being greedy.





3 comments:

  1. Oh I tried the Graze boxes, their little samples were great! Little nibbles to get through revision. Absolute favourite was the dried apple with toffee, absolute winner!
    Emily xx
    http://gingerbreadjourney.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I should try this sometime !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Use this: 24P7V9C and get a free one x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...