Friday 20 June 2014

Coming Home

Monday night saw mum and I trundling back to Suffolk packed so tightly into the car that we had to be careful when we opened the doors so that things didn't fly out.

Before unpacking could commence, there was one little furry face that I had to say "Hello" to...


She came hurtling through the gate to meet me when she came back from her walk, after lots of licks (from her) and squealing (from us both) we cracked on with unpacking.


Tuesday was spent running errands for Mum,


Then catching up with Penny and Frosty, our two blonde babies,



 Last time I came home one of my mums best friends had had a litter of puppies (her dog had had), but at that stage they were just squirmy little worms, just a little warning, there is about to be a huge bombardment of cute puppy photos:



  
Just look at them!!!







Eleven bundles of beautiful blonde Golden Doodle-ness,





We only expected to stay half an hour tops, but they were just two cute, and half an hour turned into over an hour and a half.
All the playing and cuddles ended up tuckering some of us out..


But I still managed to find a playful one, even if she was feeling a little dopey!



Mum was particularly taken with Mango but heartbreakingly all of the pups have been sold, just as I was starting to win her over!


Luckily they're around for a bit longer so I can still have my puppy cuddle fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...