Sunday 15 June 2014

Club Burrito

Seeing as this is my first post in two months, it's obvious that this blogging-whilst-at-uni thing is working out fantastically, but as an apology I have a little gem to blog about.

I first went to Club Burrito a couple of weekends ago with some friends, I had seen it before, hard to miss seeing as it's canary yellow exterior stands out so brightly against the other shops, but hadn't got round to going in, but ever since the boys took me in I've been back at least four times.


You basically choose whether you'd like a burrito, nachos, a salad or a tacos, then your meat, chicken, pork or beef and the girls behind the counter make your dreamy mexican cravings turn into reality.


But one of the coolest things about Club Burrito is the bar, after your order has been made up you go up to the bar to pay, and the wall behind the till is lined up with cool and colourful mexican bottles, mainly made up of different types of tequila.




I had been banging on to Faye about the place ever since I had first gone and we decided we would go to cure our woolly hungover heads with the bright interior and comfort food.


I think it's safe to say that Club Burrito has gained yet another fan, because a couple of days later, when the rest of our housemates moved out Faye and I were at a loss of what to do with ourselves.
She looked at me, and I looked at her, one of us said "Club Burrito?"
5 mins later we were on our way.








To try and avoid a very likely food coma, we went to the park with a football and a frisbee.





Not many games were played because the fact that we were so full made rapid movements challenging, so we made do with strolling around in the sunshine and people watching.



The weather has been so hot and lovely recently, I've got some exciting things planned this summer so hopefully long may it continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...