Monday 7 January 2013

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser

I'm a big fan of tinted moisturiser, but this has only happened in the past 10 months, I would smear on Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation and it was just too much for everyday, (this foundation is great and lasts for forever, it's great for oily skin and is perfect if you're going out or need your make up to last a long time) after reading reviews and stealing  sharing my mother's, I got my act together and bought one.


This is Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer, it's true to it's claim of being lightweight and having flawless coverage, and to be honest, it has a foundation-like coverage and a moisturiser-like feel.



With flash
 


Without flash

My shade is "Bisque", it could look a little dark for me on my hand but I'm quite pale so it adds some much needed colour and also enables me to use throughout Summer and Winter. 
 
For those with oilier skin, there is an oil free version and for those with normal and drier skin, like mine, this is perfect!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog I love it! How do I follow you? :) Laura mercier tinted moisteriser is my gooo too. I haven't worn foundation in years... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I have a blog as well if you have to time to look at it :) www.sydneyandseoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah Kim,
      If you're using Blogspot, go onto your Blogger Dashboard and click on "Add" under reading list, copy and paste "http://beautyandacookbook.blogspot.co.uk/"
      XXX

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...