Wednesday 23 October 2013

Girl's Night

I haven't been up to anything very bloggable this week, let alone done any cooking, so I thought I'd show you some photos of our spontaneous girl's night that we had on Friday.

Hilary had a late lecture she couldn't get out of, so Hannah, Renuka and I had ages to get ready, resulting in lots of photos!





Best thing about living in a house full of girls??
Always an occasion to take photos






 
 Then things (meaning me) got a little silly..




There couldn't not be one of me eating..



Then we were finally reunited with Hilary, and we played a few games (and took more pictures), before going out.









It was such a good night, it goes to show that usually the best nights are the ones that weren't planned.

6 comments:

  1. Lottie where is your body suit from?! I LOVE IT!!
    (Spontaneous nights are always the best! Enjoy Freshers and the lack of work loads- its epic!)
    Emily xx
    My Ginger Bread Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those last minute nights out so often end up being the best! It certainly looks like you had a heck of a lot of fun :)

    Caroline x
    Cocktails and Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you're all getting along very very well! You look stunning, Lottie!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you in your sexy little low-cut top miss Lottie! Looking gorgeous. Glad you're having a fab time!!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like soooo much fun! Hope uni life is good for you!:Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny!! Im not sure i would be able to handle living in a house full of girls (actually i have 3 sisters!) but im sure if i did my social life would triple!!

    xE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...