Monday 24 February 2014

Skinny Topcorn

I'm a little bit addicted to popcorn.

In fact, I'm so addicted I had to stop writing halfway through this post to go and get some, and here's the proof:



It's my favourite snack, and before every lecture (and sometimes in the middle of lectures too) I make Leonnie come with me to the University cafe to get some.


Depending on what's on offer, she gets Sweet 'N' Salty or Salted, and I go a little off the beaten track and get Wasabi Glaze or Heat 'N' Sweet.

Touchdown cafe is the only place I can find that sells snack bags of nearly every flavour of Metcalfe's popcorn, apart from Sainsbury's, where I go to get my Heat 'N' Sweet fix in the form of a sharing bag- which certainly isn't for sharing.


And to top it off, for Valentine's Day this year I got given this:



A bulk box of 12 bags of Wasabi popcorn... Delish!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you've dedicated a whole post to this - it's particularly close to my heart. When I was working last summer and the summer before I was lucky enough to work with/spend time with/be in the company of Mr Metcalfe himself a couple of times a week. He's an incredibly inspirational entrepreneur and I'm so glad you're in support of the oriiiginal popcorn maker! I'm addicted myself - sweet n salt is my flavour of choice and then the sweet cinnamon! XX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...